Product Code: ARMX821
Manufacturer: ART Applied Research and Technology
Call for price
Available within 2-5 working days
The ART MX821 is a versatile rack mount mixer combining eight independent input channels into a single mono line level mixed output.
Essential features include: XLR mic and 1/4-inch line inputs, individual level and tone controls, switch-selectable +48 Volt phantom power on each channel. Main output is balanced low impedance. An additional pre-fade output and auxiliary buss input jacks allow patching multiple MX821''s together when more channels are needed.
Built in power supply and single high 19-inch rack mount format allows for easy installation and reliable long term operation.
Eight Independent Input Channels
Level and Tone Controls on each Channel
Balanced XLR and 1/4-inch Unbalanced Line Inputs on each Channel
48 Volt Phantom Power on XLR inputs with DIP Switch for each Channel
Balanced TRS 1/4-inch Main Output Jack with Master Level Control
RCA-type Pre-Fade Output (Not Affected by Master Level Control)
RCA-type Aux Buss Input Jack for Channel Expansion
Solid Single High Rack Mount Chassis with Built In Power Supply
Input Connections: XLR-F balanced (8), 1/4-inch unbalanced (8), RCA (1)
• Output Connections: 1/4-inch balanced TRS (1), RCA (1)
• Input Impedance: 2K Ohms Mic, 20K Ohms Line, 10K Ohms Aux. Bus In
• Output Impedance: 200 Ohms balanced Main Out, 100 Ohms Pre-Fade Out
• Maximum Input Level: -6dBu Mic, +18dBu Line
• Maximum Output Level: +27dBu balanced, +21dBu unbalanced
• Phantom Power: +48 Volts DC (regulated/low noise)
• Maximum Gain: 65dB/39dB mic/line
• Signal to Noise Ratio: >90dB typical
• THD: <0.01% typical
• Equivalent Input Noise -108dBu typical
• CMRR: >52dB typical
• Phase Shift: <10 degrees, 20Hz - 20kHz
• Power Requirements: 120VAC / 50-60Hz, or 230VAC / 50 Hz, 15VA
• Dimensions: (HxWxD in) 1.75 x 19 x 6
• Dimensions: (HxWxD mm) 44.5 x 483 x 152
• Weight: 6.3 lbs. (2.9kg)
With years of experience supplying Businesses, Government Organisations, Charities, Schools, Colleges and Universities, we invite you to take advantage of our knowledge to help you make an informed choice, ensuring you are purchasing the best music products for your needs. With specialists in PA Systems, Pro Audio & Live Sound equipment on hand to answer calls and emails, you're in the best possible hands.
Contact us now to discuss your requirements or to request a quotation. Additional discounts may apply for educational establishments or size and value of order.
© Copyright 2017 A.C. Entertainment Technologies Ltd. All Rights Reserved - E&OE