This is the JBL Control 2P Master speaker only. The Control 2P Compact Powered Reference Monitor System combines JBL's legendary loudspeaker design with powerful amplification to deliver rich, accurate performance for the most demanding audio applications. The compact design, rugged enclosure, and professional feature-set make the Control 2P Compact Powered Reference Monitor ideal for desk-top recording and video production, audio visual presentations, professional broadcast applications, and monitoring of electronic musical instruments.
- Perfect for a range of professional applications including:
- Recording / Video Production
- Entertainment Installations
- AV Presentations
- Monitoring of Electronic Musical Instruments
- Studio quality transducers for accuracy, and rich bass response: 80 Hz - 20 kHz
- 35 watt power amplifier and high sensitivity drivers produce exceptional output: 111 dB peak SPL
- Balanced XLR, ¼", and unbalanced RCAinputs allow connection to a range of signal sources
- Stereo headphone jack allows monitoring using headphones
- Ergonomic, side-mounted volume control
- High frequency adjust control - allows the user to contour HF response to application requirements
- Magnetically-shielded transducers for use near CRT monitors and magnetically sensitive equipment
- Internal peak limiter and overload protection circuit - protects the system from damage caused by continuous over-driving
- Wall-mount capable using optional MTC-2P mounting kit
- Included snap-on pedestal to optimize listening angle for desktop applications
- Transducers LF: 135 mm (5.25 in) low frequency loudspeaker
- HF: 19 mm (.75 in) Polycarbonate dome tweeter
- Frequency Range 80 Hz - 20 kHz
- Amplifier Power 35 Watts
- Maximum SPL 111 dB
- Crossover Frequency 4.2 kHz
- Input Sensitivity +4 dBu XLR 1/4"; 0 dBu RCA
- Signal Input Connectors (x2) Balanced Neutrik®* Combo XLR 1/4" TRS; Unbalanced RCA
- Power Requirements 19 VDC / 3.42 A - use only supplied power supply
- Headphone Jack 3.5 mm (1/8")
- Dimensions 235 x 159 x 143 mm (9.3 x 6.3 x 5.6 in)
- Net Weight 2.6 kg (5.5 lb)
With years of experience supplying Businesses, Government Organisations, Charities, Schools, Colleges and Universities, we invite you to take advantage of our knowledge to help you make an informed choice, ensuring you are purchasing the best music products for your needs. With specialists in PA Systems, Pro Audio & Live Sound equipment on hand to answer calls and emails, you're in the best possible hands.
Contact us now to discuss your requirements or to request a quotation. Additional discounts may apply for educational establishments or size and value of order.
Purchase orders can be sent directly to email@example.com or apply for your cash or credit account here. Terms and conditions will apply.