- Full-featured, Stereo 3-way, Mono 4-way Electronic Crossover
- Phase Switches Invert the Phase of Individual Outputs
- Adjustable Low Frequency Delay for Time Aligning Speaker Stacks
- Mode Indicator LEDs Provide Quick Visual Display of Operating Mode
- 4 Segment LED Input Meter Allows Easy Gain Adjustment
- Precision Linkwitz-Riley, 24 dB/Octave filters
- Output Mute Switches for All Individual Outputs
- Constant Directivity EQ Smoothes the Response of CD Horns Above
- 3.5 kHz
- Peak Limiter with Independent Threshold Control and Peak LED
- High Quality 41 Position Detent Pots and Backlit Switches
The S 3-way is a versatile 2-way, 3-way and 4-way crossover with a difference. First, it's a perfect 2-way or 3-way stereo crossover. But its mode is also switchable for use as a 4-way mono crossover. The input gain features +/-12dB range with LED metering and Peak indicators. S 3-way features Low, Mid and High Frequency outputs with +/-6dB of gain control. Each output incorporates a Mute switch for monitoring the individual frequency bands and a phase switch to invert the phase of the output. The first crossover point is sweepable in three ranges: from 35Hz to 800Hz, from 350Hz to 8kHz with the 10X-Multiplier switch engaged, or from 16Hz to 400Hz in 4 way low-mode. The second crossover point is sweepable from 175Hz to 4kHz or from 350Hz to 8kHz depending on the setting of the mode switch. The S 3-way also includes a Delay section with up to 2ms of delay to time-align low frequency outputs for improved phase response of any PA system. S 3-way's global section features a variable threshold Limiter, a CD function (for constant directivity horns) and High Pass Filter.
With years of experience supplying Businesses, Government Organisations, Charities, Schools, Colleges and Universities, we invite you to take advantage of our knowledge to help you make an informed choice, ensuring you are purchasing the best music products for your needs. With specialists in PA Systems, Pro Audio & Live Sound equipment on hand to answer calls and emails, you're in the best possible hands.
Contact us now to discuss your requirements or to request a quotation. Additional discounts may apply for educational establishments or size and value of order.
Purchase orders can be sent directly to email@example.com or apply for your cash or credit account here. Terms and conditions will apply.