Yamaha Stagepas 600i "ALL IN ONE" portable PA system.
The world's your stage with the Yamaha Stagepas 600i. This all in one PA system is ideal for acoustic acts, public speaking, ensemble performances and mobile DJ's. With it's fast and easy set up it can be ready to go in minutes and offers two lightweight speakers and a detachable mixer.
- 680W (340W + 340W) power output
- Newly designed high quality speakers (LF:10" woofer/ HF:1.4" voice coil compression driver)
- Detachable 10-channel mixer (4 mono mic/line + 6 mono / 3 stereo line)
- iPod/ iPhone USB connection
- One-knob master EQTM with virtual bass boost
- High resolution SPX digital reverbs (4 types, parameter control)
- Onboard feedback suppressor
- Great-sounding 3-band channel EQ
- Switchable stereo/ mono inputs
- Hi-Z (high impedance) inputs
- Phantom power
- Monitor and Subwoofer outputs
- Optional reverb footswitch
Yamaha Stagepas 600i System Specs
- System Type Powered mixer with 2 passive speakers
- Maximum SPL (*Maximum SPL) 129dB SPL / speaker
- Frequency Range (-10 dB) 55Hz - 20kHz
- Power Consumption 35W (Idle), 100W (1/8 Power)
- Power Requirements 100V - 240V 50Hz/60Hz
- Dimentions (W x H x D) Speaker 335x545x319mm, Mixer 348x197x135mm
- Net Weight 25.4kg / 56lbs (2 x Speaker 10.8kg + Mixer 3.8kg)
- Powered Mixer
- Mixer Mixing channels 10
- Analog inputs 4 mono mic/line + 6 mono / 3 stereo line
- Digital inputs USB Audio IN: iPod/iPhone exclusive *
- Channel EQ 3-band (HIGH Shelving: 8kHz, MID peaking: 2.5kHz, LOW Shelving: 100Hz)
- Channel functions Hi-Z switch: CH4, ST/MONO switch: CH5/6-9/10
- Digital effects SPX digital reverb (4 program, parameter control)
- Output processing Feedback suppressor, 1-Knob Master EQTM
- Phantom power +30V (CH1, 2)
- Outputs SPEAKERS OUT (L, R), MONITOR OUT (L/MONO, R), SUBWOOFER OUT (MONO) with auto HPF
- Control and others Reverb foot switch
- Built-in Amplifiers Power Rating (Dynamic) 680W (340W + 340W)
- Power Rating (Continuous) 560W (280W + 280W)
- * Supported iPod/iPhone models.
- iPod classic/ iPod touch (1st generation or later)/ iPod nano (2nd generation or later)/ iPhone (1st generation or later)
- Type Two-way bass-relfex speakers
- Transducers LF: 10" (25cm) cone, HF: 1.4" (3.56cm) voice coil compression driver
- Coverage Angle (Horizontal x Vertical) 90° x 60°
- Floor Monitor Angle 50°
- Handle 1 x Top
- Pole socket 34.8-35.2mm pole socket with StageLokTM
- Included Accessories Cover panel, Power cord (2m), 2xSpeaker cables (6m), 12xNon-skid pads
- Optional Accessories Yamaha BMS10A (mic stand adaptor) for mixer mount, FC5 (foot switch) for reverb ON/OFF
With years of experience supplying Businesses, Government Organisations, Charities, Schools, Colleges and Universities, we invite you to take advantage of our knowledge to help you make an informed choice, ensuring you are purchasing the best music products for your needs. With specialists in PA Systems, Pro Audio & Live Sound equipment on hand to answer calls and emails, you're in the best possible hands.
Contact us now to discuss your requirements or to request a quotation. Additional discounts may apply for educational establishments or size and value of order.
Purchase orders can be sent directly to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply for your cash or credit account here. Terms and conditions will apply.