Product Code: ARS83WAY
Manufacturer: ART Applied Research and Technology
Call for price
Available within 2-5 working days
The S8-3WAY eight channel three way microphone splitter is ideal for live sound, recording and broadcast applications where microphone and XLR balanced line level input signals have to go to multiple mix locations.
Each channel provides one XLR input, one XLR direct output with two additional transformer isolated XLR outputs for a total of 3 balanced outputs from each single microphone input signal.
Typical uses would include sending 8 direct signals through the S8-3WAY to a main Front-of-house mixer, with additional feeds going to a monitor mix station while transformer balanced isolated feeds are sent to remote recording desk or used for a broadcast feed.
The ART S8-3WAY features the same high-quality musical sounding transformers used in the popular ART S8, and is housed in a standard 1U space rack-mountable steel chassis designed for years of reliable operation.
High quality passive interface
Eight high performance transformers
One direct and two transformer isolated output per channel
Balanced XLR input and 3 balanced XLR per channel
Extremely wide frequency response
Extremely low voltage insertion loss
Reversible rack ears for added system flexibility
Live Sound, Permanent/Fixed install, Studio applications
FREQUENCY RESPONSE: 20 Hz to 20K Hz, ±0.25 dB @ -15 dBu, -3 dB at approximately 165K Hz
• THD + NOISE: Less than 0.26% from 20 Hz to 20K Hz at -15 dBu input
Less than 0.1% from 45 Hz to 20K Hz at -15 dBu input
0.002% Typical at 1K Hz, -15 dBu input
• PHASE RESPONSE: Less than 10 degrees at 20K Hz (ref. 1K Hz)
• INPUT IMPEDANCE: Greater than 1.1K Ohms at 1K Hz (Typical driving source impedance is 150 Ohms)
• OUTPUT IMPEDANCE: Less than 255 Ohms at 1K Hz (Typical output load impedance is 1K Ohms)
• COMMON MODE REJECTION RATIO: Greater than 105 dB @ 60 Hz, Greater than 80 dB @ 3K Hz
• VOLTAGE INSERTION LOSS: Approximately 2 dB at 1K Hz
• MAXIMUM INPUT LEVEL FOR 1% THD: -1.4 dBu at 20 Hz, +3.5 dBu at 30 Hz, +9.4 dBu at 50 Hz
• DIMENSIONS: 1.75"H x 19"W x 3.75"D (44.5mm x 482.6mm x 95mm)
• WEIGHT: 3.75 lbs. (1.7 kg)
With years of experience supplying Businesses, Government Organisations, Charities, Schools, Colleges and Universities, we invite you to take advantage of our knowledge to help you make an informed choice, ensuring you are purchasing the best music products for your needs. With specialists in PA Systems, Pro Audio & Live Sound equipment on hand to answer calls and emails, you're in the best possible hands.
Contact us now to discuss your requirements or to request a quotation. Additional discounts may apply for educational establishments or size and value of order.
© Copyright 2017 A.C. Entertainment Technologies Ltd. All Rights Reserved - E&OE