Product Code: GEM040AM
Free mainland UK shipping available for this product
Our Price £706.99INC
Available within 2-5 working days
• Designed and built to be truthful to the source and to
ensure enduring listening performance
• The latest design by Genelec, Finnish manufacturer
of active monitors since 1978
• Industrial design by Harri Koskinen
• The Natural Composite Enclosure (NCETM),
environmentally friendly Finnish wood composite enclosure
combines controlled directivity with minimal diffraction
• Intelligent Signal Sensing power management for energy saving with less
than 0.5 watts of power consumption in Standby mode
• Low distortion, high output from power-efficient Class D bi-amplification
• Low product lifecycle carbon footprint
• Individually tested and calibrated according to Genelec's stringent standards
• Room response controls for easy adjustment to your environment
Active two-way studio monitor
(with less than 3 % harmonic distortion)
48 Hz - 20 kHz (- 3 dB)
6.5" woofer + 1" tweeter
Treble 50 W Class D
Bass 80 W Class D
H x W x D 337 x 235 x 229 mm
H x W x D 13 ¼" x 9 ¼" x 9"
Combo XLR + ¼" / RCA
With years of experience supplying Businesses, Government Organisations, Charities, Schools, Colleges and Universities, we invite you to take advantage of our knowledge to help you make an informed choice, ensuring you are purchasing the best music products for your needs. With specialists in PA Systems, Pro Audio & Live Sound equipment on hand to answer calls and emails, you're in the best possible hands.
Contact us now to discuss your requirements or to request a quotation. Additional discounts may apply for educational establishments or size and value of order.
© Copyright 2018 A.C. Entertainment Technologies Ltd. All Rights Reserved - E&OE
Dear visitor - firstly, welcome and thank you for visiting the A.C. Audio Online website!
We value your custom and pride ourselves on the customer service we provide to all our customers. As you'll no doubt appreciate, the service we provide comes at a price and consequently we have implemented a minimum order value of £59.99 (including VAT) for all orders placed. Unfortunately, lower value orders are not economically viable due to the administrative costs. Better control of our costs helps to improve our efficiency and allows us to carry on providing the levels of service you've come to expect.
We hope you enjoy your visit and if there is anything you need any assistance with, please don't hesitate to let us know via Live Chat, Email or Phone – we'd love to hear from you.